This paper was written to explain the situation in Scotland to a South African audience, hence the references at the end of South Africa. It is a good, well-rounded paper on the legal position (including the extent to which the Act has been tested through the Courts).
- SOAN Knowledge Hub Live! Join us for some informal online networking chat …
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 25 May 2021, 1:30-4:30pm (now fully booked)
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media
- Survey reveals alarming cuts to outdoor access jobs in Scotland