People are enjoying the outdoors closer to home and getting to places on foot while making less use of cars, according to Scottish Natural Heritage.
- ‘RSPB Scotland, Loch Lomond Nature Reserve’ – Sharing Good Practice on Managing Complex Outdoor Access Projects within a Protected / Designated Area
- SOAN Knowledge Hub Live! Join us for some informal online networking chat …
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 25 May 2021, 1:30-4:30pm (now fully booked)
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media