- Introducing SOAN Knowledge Hub Live!
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 25 May 2021, 1:30-4:30pm (now fully booked)
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media
- Survey reveals alarming cuts to outdoor access jobs in Scotland
Tag Archives: Strategy
The Peak District National Park Authority has launched a six-week public consultation to determine the future of Monsal Trail, Tissington Trail, High Peak Trail and Thornhill Trail. http://www.peakdistrict.gov.uk/looking-after/trailsplan Trails manager Abi Ball said: “Given the importance of the trails to … Continue reading
Outdoor recreation opportunities explored by National Park A new Outdoor Recreation Plan has been drafted by Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park to identify potential recreational opportunities that could improve the visitor experience and identify any gaps in the … Continue reading