This is a comprehensive guide which challenges the designer to consider the real evidence for the need for access controls. From this starting point alternative measures can then be considered before taking you through the process of designing appropriate controls if that is what is required.
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 21 September, 1.30pm-4.30pm
- SOAN Knowledge Hub Live! Join us for some informal online networking chat …
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 25 May 2021, 1:30-4:30pm (now fully booked)
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media