- Introducing SOAN Knowledge Hub Live!
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 25 May 2021, 1:30-4:30pm (now fully booked)
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media
- Survey reveals alarming cuts to outdoor access jobs in Scotland
Tag Archives: Level crossing
The Law Commission Report on Level Crossings. Recommendations for the reform of the law relating to level crossings in Great Britain. Part 5 (pages 155-167) considers rights of way and acess issues in Scotland. Read the full report: Law Commission lc339_level_crossings. Press … Continue reading