- ‘RSPB Scotland, Loch Lomond Nature Reserve’ – Sharing Good Practice on Managing Complex Outdoor Access Projects within a Protected / Designated Area
- SOAN Knowledge Hub Live! Join us for some informal online networking chat …
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 25 May 2021, 1:30-4:30pm (now fully booked)
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media
Tag Archives: Street Design
Dumfries Street Design Project’ – Sharing Best Practice to make our neighbourhoods safer, more vibrant and attractive places to live.
This next Sharing Good Practice Event will showcase the developments that have taken place within the Victorian Quarter area of Dumfries. This event is aimed at anyone wishing to gain a better understanding of the strategic planning, community involvement, partnerships, technical … Continue reading