- Introducing SOAN Knowledge Hub Live!
- Mediation skills for access professionals – online workshop – new additional date Tuesday 25 May 2021, 1:30-4:30pm (now fully booked)
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media
- Survey reveals alarming cuts to outdoor access jobs in Scotland
Tag Archives: Scots Law
Over the last 12 months, two decisive land reform cases have concluded in the courts, both of which could be significant in how Access Authorities approach their statutory responsibilities. At this event we will delve into the detail of those … Continue reading