This fully illustrated manual covers all aspects of lowland path construction good practice from drainage to maintenance. Essential reading for the path builder and manager.
- Good Practice– A step by step guide to the whole process of planning, creating and maintaining a path.
- Path Construction Information Sheets– Detailed specifications of all aspects of path construction covering various materials and methods.
- Glossary– A dictionary of technical terms used in path construction
- Case Studies– Information and details of a number of path projects across Scotland.
- Literature Review – A brief description of other publications relating to the provision of all types of paths.