LINK’s new report on Scottish governance reviewing the environment movement’s experience of working with all branches of government since the 1999 re-establishment of the Scottish Parliament. LINK offers a series of recommendations on reforms and improvements to the methods and processes of government which they hope will lead to a wider debate on governance within Scotland’s policy community.
- A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen – Preferred Option – Virtual exhibition
- SOAN’s survey featured on BBC Radio Scotland’s Out of Doors programme & in other media
- Survey reveals alarming cuts to outdoor access jobs in Scotland
- Our first virtual AGM and mini-networking event
- Reflection on some of our past events …